Luminosity Before the Energy in which city ? Vote Now!

In which city would you visit Luminosity Before the Energy ??

You may select 1 option

View results

Luminosity Before the Energy in which city ? Vote Now!

Postby Otto » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am

Dear Luminosity visitors,

The last 3 years we have organised the pre-party of trance energy in it's hometown Utrecht. We have received quite some requests if it would be possible to look for a venue in Amsterdam as a lot of people are staying there.
Please vote so we have a better idea of your prefs.
Thanx,
Otto
Otto
Event Production & Bookings

Re: Luminosity Before the Energy in which city ? Vote Now!

Postby djarjans » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm

To me it would be pretty obvious.
This pre-party can only be enjoyed fully in combination with Trance Energy.
And even though we live in Rotterdam, we still book a hotel in Utrecht just to be able to get a good night rest before heading it off once more.

Bringing Before to Amsterdam would therefore, in my opinion, make it harder for a lot of people.
And not to forget some people who won't go at all if it is just to complicated.
djarjans

Postby Trance Podium » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Voted for Amsterdam. Utrecht would be logical as a pre-party for TE, but last time at BTE I had the impression the majority of the visitors are foreign and almost all of them stay at Amsterdam, cz they all want to visit it and have to take the plane there anyway.

And for the Dutch visitors? The majority will go home after the party anyway. If they already go to both.

To me personally, I don't mind. Utrecht and Amsterdam are about as far from where I live and I'm for sure going home afterwards. Btw, Utrecht Studios was a great location with free parking :) The only great location in Amsterdam that I know of that has the same would be The Sand. But I think they only have 1 room. Not 100% sure tho.
Trance Podium

Postby raf » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm

On the contrary, being a foreigner, I voted for Utrecht. I'll certainly sleep in Utrecht and, if Luminosity is there, then I'll sleep more and won't pay the train to go to Amsterdam.
raf

Postby djarjans » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:11 am

djarjans wrote:To me it would be pretty obvious.
This pre-party can only be enjoyed fully in combination with Trance Energy.
And even though we live in Rotterdam, we still book a hotel in Utrecht just to be able to get a good night rest before heading it off once more.

Bringing Before to Amsterdam would therefore, in my opinion, make it harder for a lot of people.
And not to forget some people who won't go at all if it is just to complicated.

I just have to note that I think that enjoying Before fully in combination with "Trance" Energy is now ofcourse a dated argument :wink:

But still, a lot of people will go to both events, and like Raf said, being in Utrecht is then all the easier / more relaxed.
djarjans

Return to Announcements